- Full Day Child Care
- 3 months to 5 years
- Focus on developing social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills
- Learn through hands on experience
- 6 am – 6pm
- Subsidy available
Welcome to Creative Child Learning Centre!
Creative Child Learning Centre is a fully licensed, non-profit child care centre that opened its doors to the community of Amherstburg in Spring of 1999. Today, we have expanded to two facilities offering full time, part-time, before and after school care to over 150 families! We are committed to providing your child with a wealth of opportunities which promotes exploration, discovery and self-regulation through the emergent curriculum.
Our mandate is simple: LET THE LITTLE PEOPLE PLAY! Children explore their natural curiosity through play and the manipulation of materials. Here at Creative Child Learning Centre, we advocate the idea of play as it allows children to problem solve, develop social skills and various thinking strategies!
Want to learn more?519-736-8400
260 Murray Street
Stella Maris Elementary
- Before & After School Care
- Busing to and from St Jean Baptiste, Amherstburg Public School, & St. Joesph (French Immersion Only)
- JK – Grade 6
- Art Activities, Science, Games, Homework
- 6 am – 6 pm
- Subsidy Available
In our Infant Room our children are greeted daily with nurturing teachers in an environment that enriches the development of each child.
18mths - 30mths
In our Toddler Room children are free to explore their interests in a stimulating environment which promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
30 mths - 44 mths
Our Preschool Rooms provide an open environment where children are able to gain independence through play and learning to problem solve.
Before & After School
JK - Grade 6
Our Latch Key programs provide care for students enrolled in elementary school.
When you choose CCLC, you're choosing a staff committed to providing a healthy environment, actively observe and document your child's development, create positive and caring relationships between staff and children, and work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all families. Through these 4 simple goals, you'll find...
- We encourage children to be active learners who explore the world through their body and mind.
- We support a healthy eating environment that facilitates a positive relationship with food.
- We share children’s experiences with parents and caregivers through the use of documentation boards
- We provide appropriate materials/toys which foster their exploration and cognitive development.
- We encourage healthy self-images in children by valuing them as individuals.
- We encourage Children to respect the differences of each individual in a polite way.
- We send pictures throughout the day of your children’s play experiences.